Sibs and Kids Day
Sibs and Kids Day is scheduled for Saturday, February 26, 2022
Location: SIU Student Center
We offer another fun experience for children of SIU families. The siblings or children of any SIU student, faculty, or staff member are invited to join us for the free annual Sibs and Kids Day.
Must be an SIUC faculty, staff, or student for your siblings or kids to participate in the events.
Schedule of Events
11:00 a.m. - 2:15 p.m.
Check-In - Student Center Main Entrance
- Bowling, Billards, Esports - Student Center Bowling Alley
- Arts and Crafts - North Escalators
- Chili Dogs - Marketplace
- Popcorn Machine, Balloon Art, and Games and Coloring - Roman Room
Noon and 2:15 p.m.
Second Floor Student Center
- The Parent Trap Movie Showing - Student Center Auditorium
- SIU Women's Basketball vs. Evansville
- Limited free tickets available at check-in
Q: Does my child have to be accompanied by an adult at all times?
A: Yes, whether it is the current student or the parent or guardian.
Q: Is there a fee to participate in the day?
Q: Do we need to register in advance?
A: No, you just need to check in at the Student Center main entrance to sign waivers and receive wristbands.
Q: I am a staff member, can my family come?
A: Absaluki! Faculty, staff, and students are welcome to participate, but you must check in!